1. Wash your face with cold water as many times, preferably after every 2 hours. It helps flush out all the oils and dirt from the upper layer resulting in less chances of getting acne.
2. Drink a minimum of 2 liters of water.
3. Drink 2 cups of green tea.
4. Cleanse, tone and moisturize twice: day and night.
5. Wet face wipes are not such a good idea. Instead, use muslin cloth or cotton pads to clean your face.
6. Consume juicy fruits like orange, watermelon, grapes or drink 1 glass of mixed fruit juice every morning. Juice should be home made to work the magic for you.
7. Avoid eating oily or fried food. Eat boiled or food cooked in less oil. Salads are a must.
Add-on Tip: Use Vaseline ☺ Best product for lips and eye lashes. Don’t believe me? Try it out and let me know how it works for you!